Recipe by Cooking up a storm!
These sweet and crunchy bars were created from other recipes and modified from my taste. Cranberries alone may be used for a tarter taste. We usually use a mixture of dried cranberries and dried blueberries. Any type of seeds may be used. Most of the time we use almonds instead of mixed nuts.
- 1 cup mixed dried berries
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 2 1⁄2 cups rolled oats
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients except condensed milk in bowl.
- Heat condensed milk until warm.
- Coat rectangular baking dish and spatula with cooking spray.
- Add mixed ingredients to condensed milk.
- Press mixture into baking dish.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Slice into 16 bars.