Recipe by Lavender Lynn
This recipe is from www.allrecipes.com and is very easy to make.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Just the way I sometimes do pies ~ Without a bottom crust & with a topping I can crumble over the filling! Works great, & this apple pie was most flavorful & satisfying! Thanks for posting the recipe! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]
- 1 1⁄2 lbs apples, granny smith, peeled, cored, and sliced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Toss apples with the 2 Tablespoons brown sugar and pour into a pie plate.
- Thoroughly mix together 1 cup sugar with the flour, cinnamon, melted butter, and egg; spread mixture evenly over the top of the pie.
- Bake in preheated oven until the apples have cooked and the topping is golden brown, about 40 to 45 minutes.