Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A sweat free preparation in hot hot summer. The freshest salad ready in 5 minutes. Goes with just anything :-)
- 3 big firm tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3 -5 fresh mint leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients, toss and refrigerate for half an hour before serving.
- Too yum and too cool to make!
This was a quick and easy salad, had a nice flavor that didn't over power the salad. Would try again.
nice recipe..the mint and pepper add a nice touch
Thanks a lot Mini for sharing this COOL recipe with us. It really is hassle free and good for summers as well.Simmer