1/2 Photos of Simple Summer (or Anytime) Sangria
Jessica K's Note:
I love making this. It is so easy! None of my friends could believe how easy this was or how good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put sugar and water in saucepan over medium heat. Stir until dissolved. You're making a simple syrup so you want the sugar to just be melted into the water, not boiling. Take off heat and let cool.
- 2Pour wine into gallon pitcher and put sliced fruits in it. Stir.
- 3Pour cooled syrup into the wine mixture and stir real good. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- 4I usually take the fruits out after 3 days, if by some miracle it has not been all drunk up by then.
- 5You can use such cheap wine cause the fruits and sugar make the wine turn really good.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Summer (or Anytime) Sangria
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 0.5 g