Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is our favorite fruit salad. We love the taste and color combinations.
Make and share this Simple Summer Fruit Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Place peeled, pitted and sliced peaches in a bowl.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and stir to coat. This is to help prevent browning. If the salad is to be served immediately, you can skip the lemon juice.
- Wash and pat dry blueberries and add to peaches.
- Drain the maraschino cherries and add to bowl.
- Wash and pat dry green grapes. You can add these whole or sliced lengthwise, depending on the size of the grapes. If you prefer, you can peel and slice the kiwi fruit and use those instead of the grapes.
- Mix well and serve within an hour or so. No need for dressing!