1/2 Photos of Simple Summer Fruit Salad
Marg (CaymanDesigns)'s Note:
This is our favorite fruit salad. We love the taste and color combinations.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place peeled, pitted and sliced peaches in a bowl.
- 2Sprinkle with lemon juice and stir to coat. This is to help prevent browning. If the salad is to be served immediately, you can skip the lemon juice.
- 3Wash and pat dry blueberries and add to peaches.
- 4Drain the maraschino cherries and add to bowl.
- 5Wash and pat dry green grapes. You can add these whole or sliced lengthwise, depending on the size of the grapes. If you prefer, you can peel and slice the kiwi fruit and use those instead of the grapes.
- 6Mix well and serve within an hour or so. No need for dressing!
Browse Our Top Berries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Summer Fruit Salad
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.6
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 27.8 g
- Protein 1.1 g