1/1 Photo of Simple Sugar Syrup
That Napa Chicken Ranch's Note:
Simple Syrup is little more then a mixture of sugar and water. The sweetness and/or density is a matter of preference. Thin and medium syrup is best for cocktails, while thicker syrup is used for sundaes, fountain drinks and deserts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup sugar, for thin syrup (for medium syrup use 2 cups, for thick syrup use 3 cups)
- 1Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan.
- 2Pour in sugar. Stir until sugar is completely dissolved.
- 3Remove saucepan from heat and allow contents to cool.
- 4Refrigerate in a sealed container until ready for use.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Sugar Syrup
Serving Size: 1 (911 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 66.6 g
- Protein 0.0 g