Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
mushroom caps stuffed with flavored cream cheese.
- Pre heat oven to 350*.
- Wash and pull stems from mushrooms.
- Pat dry.
- Soften cream cheese in the microwave for 30 seconds, it should be soft enough to stir easily with a spoon.
- Begin filling mushroom caps with cream cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- These can also be done on the bbq. Drizzle with olive oil and turn every couple of minutes to make lines on the bottoms. Will not take 20 minutes.
- Careful, they will be very hot.