Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I bought some of these from the local HEB food chain in San Antonio Texas and duplicated the recipe - Easy and Perfect. You don't have to worry about the Cream Cheese running out or the Jalapeno.
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Halve the Jalapenos lengthways and remove seeds and membranes.
- Cut Bacon slices in half giving you 24 four inch strips.
- Spread Cream Cheese level into each Jalapeno half.
- Wrap each Jalapeno with a Bacon strip (secure with a toothpick if desired).
- Bake on a foil lined baking sheet in center of oven for 30 minutes (cheese side up).
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- Optionally you can BBQ on a foil covered grill.