Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
In undergrad it was difficult to find simple and quick things to eat on the run, but my roommate brought this idea from home. I listed the ingredients we used, but there are so many different ways to fill it, you never get bored!
- 1 lb ready-dough pre-made frozen bread
- 1 (8 ounce) packagejimmy dean italian flavor sausage
- 1 (8 ounce) package pepperoni
- 1 small red onion
- 1 small green pepper
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces provolone cheese, sliced
- spaghetti sauce, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350. Cook sausage as directed, drain. Saute peppers to personal preference. Open ready -dough and combine into one large ball of bread, then divide in 2. Flatten 1/2 the bread on greased cookie sheet.layer peppers, cheese, meat and more cheese. Use the other 1/2 of the dough to cover the top and pinch all four sides together to close the loaf. Make occasional slits in the top of the loaf. Bake for approx 15 min until crust is golden on top.