Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean beef, ground
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup onion, Chopped
- 1 cup cream-style cottage cheese
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash pepper
- 4 ounces mushrooms, Sliced, drained
- 14 ounces beef broth
- In skillet, brown ground beef, flour, and onion; drain well. Place in crockpot.
- Whip cottage cheese until smooth; add tomato paste and seasonings.
- Mix well and add to meat mixture with mushrooms and beef broth. stir until slightly blended.
- Cover and cook on high setting for 1 hour.
- Turn to low setting and cook for 4 to 6 hours.