Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Just throw everything in the blender, then into dishes to chill. Couldn't be easier and very low calorie.
- 177.44 ml boiling water
- 85.04 g package sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 236.59 ml ice cube
- 236.59 ml halved strawberry
- 118.29 ml Cool Whip
- Pour boiling water in blender and add package of jello.
- Blend at low speed.
- Add ice cubes until partially melted.
- Add strawberries and Cool Whip and blend on high for 30 seconds.
- Pour into dishes and chill until set.
Nice light dessert. I used sf raspberry jello, since that's all I had and it was delightful! I love that it's only 1 pt!
Yum!! And fast too. I used sugar free jello as stated as well as fat free cool-whip. Doing it this way each serving is 1 Weight Watchers Point. It is a nice cold dessert or snack to have in the fridge. Fabulous!