Recipe by Abby Girl
I love strawberries....can't get enough of them!!! So this is one way I get my "fix"!!! I got this recipe from Cooking Light
- 2 cups strawberries, quartered
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups reduced-calorie whipped topping, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the strawberries and sugar in a blender, and process until smooth.
- Combine strawberry puree and sour cream in a large bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Fold whipped topping into strawberry mixture.
- Spoon into 6 custard cups. Cover and freeze 4 hours or until firm.
- Note: If you make this up the day ahead of time, the mousse will be frozen solid. Give plenty of time to thaw it out a bit before serving.