Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adapted from my supermarket's newsletter, this simple smoothie comes together with a few simple ingredients.
- 2 small bananas, broken into chunks
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 (8 ounce) container strawberry-banana yogurt (I use light)
- 3⁄4 cup milk (I use skim)
- In a blender, combine bananas, frozen strawberries, yogurt and milk.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and serve.
This was such a refreshing dessert drink! And healthy too! I only used 1 banana but kept most of the measurements the same, and it made enough for 1 large smoothie for this pregnant lady. ;) I also used strawberry shortcake light yogurt instead of strawberry banana. It's a keeper!
Oh my Karen,,,this is SAVED,SAVED. One of my favorite smoothie recipes so far. You've got a winner here. Followed everything exact using just a touch more milk per preference and also using lite yogurt. My bananas were frozen also and so I didn't need to add ice for coldness. Can't wait to make this again! Made for Photoswap 08! Thanks for posting, and I"m sure glad I tagged!!