Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A quick, easy side salad that's visually striking and very tasty.
- 250 g strawberries, quartered
- 100 g Baby Spinach, washed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- Combine Oliver Oil, Balsamic Vinegar and Brown Sugar thoroughly.
- Place Spinach in a bowl and place Strawberries on top.
- Drizzle dressing over Strawberries and wait 5 minutes before serving.
Strawberries & spinach, a great tasting combo, & a nicely colorful salad, too! I'll be making this one throughout the summer, for sure! Many thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in this Spring's round of Pick A Chef]