Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
One of my dad's faves...very simple, very tasty. Nice variation of hamburger stroganoff. My family loves it on cooked egg noodles or baked potatoes. Served with a veggie, this is a great throw-together meal when you're short on time.
- Brown meat strips and onion in skillet.
- Add mushrooms, milk, garlic, and soup mix; bring to boil.
- Mix together sour cream and flour, add to skillet, and heat through.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve over baked potatoes or noodles.