Recipe by Kerena
Great on strip steak, skirt steak, flank steak or my favorite rib-eye. Also good on lamb chops, leg of lamb, chicken or pork chops.
Top Review by flower7
This was excellent! I rubbed it all over a rib-eye about 2 hours before it was to be cooked and let it sit for that time in the fridge. The flavor was great - I loved the little _hint_ of cinnamon. Thanks for the recipe!
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns, coarsely ground
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt