Recipe by lynda clark
One thing I know I am very good at. Making delicious hot sandwiches. This is another CARNIVAL COPYCAT fav. with a twist to try.
- 1⁄2 lb shaved steak
- 1 medium onion
- 1⁄4 bell pepper
- 1 (4 ounce) jar button mushrooms
- 2 slices kraft cheese (or your favorite)
- 1 hoagie roll
- thousand island dressing
- 2 slices tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice and sauté onion, bell pepper and mushrooms together, with a dash of pepper.
- Sauté shaved steak.
- Spread desired amount of dressing.
- Place 2 slices of cheese on top.
- Place desired amount of lettuce.
- Place 2 tomato slices.
- Place steak on top.
- Place desired amount of sautéed mixture on top.
- Place top bun on top.