Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Really easy curry. Uses only one pot and leftovers taste really good. Choose a curry paste best suited to your taste.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 1 large potato, chopped into small chunks
- 1 aubergine, trimmed and chopped into chunks
- 250 g button mushrooms
- 2 -4 tablespoons curry paste
- 150 ml vegetable stock
- 400 ml reduced-fat coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander, to serve
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan.
- Add the onion and potato.
- Cover, then cook over a low heat for 5 minutes until the potatoes start to soften.
- Throw in the aubergine and mushrooms; cook for a few more minutes.
- Stir in the curry paste; pour over the stock and coconut milk.
- Bring to the boil, then simmer for 10 minutes or until the potato is tender.
- Stir through the coriander.
- Serve with rice or naan bread.