Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a simple, no-nonsense spinach dip for dipping veggies. This is from "A Hundred Years of Island Cooking", an old cookbook from the Hawaiian Electric Company.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (2 ounce) envelopecountry vegetable soup mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup water chestnut, chopped
- Squeeze moisture from spinach.
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Chill several hours before serving.
- Serve with crisp vegetables.
This was good.... We ate it with tortilla chips instead of vegetables though.... I think the flavor that I was missing when I ate this was the artichoke hearts.... I love spinach and artichoke dip..... The recipe was very simple and good.... Next time, I'll use this same recipe and just add my artichoke hearts....