Recipe by breezyac
I got this recipe from a friend of mine several years ago and cannot have any sort of party without making it. People literally request that it be made. Simple ingredients, simple preparation.
- 1 (8 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 (16 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 baguette
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients except the mozzerella cheese.
- Put mixture in greased pan and bake until bubbly.
- Top with mozzerella cheese and return to oven until melted.
- While baking: Slice baguette and toast in oven. Serve on side.