Recipe by ChefRome!
Nice n spicy pasta colesaw goes great as a side on a curry or jerk chicken etc. and can always put in fridge and use again n again.
- 1⁄2 carrot
- 0.25 (500 g) bag pasta
- 1⁄2 crushed garlic clove
- 1⁄2 onion
- 1 teaspoon encona hot pepper sauce
- 3 tablespoons salad cream
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 -2 pinch salt, to taste
- 1 -2 pinch pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook your pasta then drain and empty into a bowl.
- crush your garlic and add.
- add your grated carrot and onion.
- add your salad cream hot pepper sauce and water.
- salt and pepper to taste then mix it up and your done :).
- goes great on side of a curry or jerk chicken.