maryann denobrega's Note:
These are delicious alone, as a hostess gift, or on top of a salad. Taking under 15 minutes, you might be making more often then you think!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spread: pecans on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 3Bake 5-6 minutes just until begin to smell.
- 4Cool. Set aside.
- 5Toss: the sugar, salt, and cayenne in small bowl. Set aside.
- 6Combine in large saucepan: oil, honey, and water. Heat to boil, stirring constantly.
- 7Add nuts, reduce heat. Stir 3-5 minutes until liquid is evaporated.
- 8Toss with sugar mixture, quickly coating evenly. Spread on cookie sheet to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Garnishes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Spiced Pecans
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 466.7
- Calories from Fat 377
- Total Fat 41.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 581.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 19.0 g
- Protein 5.2 g