Recipe by Anu
Desperate for something soothing while battling with a runny nose, I made this today using whatever I had on hand, and relished every bit of it! This is great for the cold weather, and just the perfect remedy for red noses and itchy throats... and it tastes wonderful as well! Please note that microwave times with vary depending on the manufacturer.
- 1 cup cold unsweetened apple juice
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 tea bag (use your favourite variety)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour apple juice into a microwave-safe mug, add spices, and nuke at full power for 1 1/2 minutes or until it is hot, yet drinkable.
- Remove from the microwave and steep the tea bag for as long as you like; I like a mild tea flavour so I just swish it around for about 15 seconds.
- Remove tea bag and drink immediately!