1/1 Photo of Simple Spaghetti Squash (Microwave)
From A Guide to Modern American Cooking. I don't want to lose this. Just butter, salt and pepper added.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut squash in half lengthwise; remove seeds and hair-like fibers.
- 2Divide butter between the halves and season very generously.
- 3Wrap loosely in plastic wrap that has been pierced and place in microwave.
- 4Microwave for 25 minutes.
- 5Remove from oven, scoop out squash and place in bowl.
- 6Add more butter, if you like, and serve.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Spaghetti Squash (Microwave)
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.3
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 63.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.5 g