Recipe by georgia-peach
This recipe is based on my mom's recipe, but I have played around with it and made it my own. Its very simple and easy to make. Serve over spaghetti noodles, with a salad, and garlic bread. Enjoy!!!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce (plain)
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomatoes seasoned with basil garlic & oregano
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste with basil garlic and oregano
- 1 -2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- garlic powder
- season salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook hamburger meat and onion together in skillet. Season with garlic powder and season salt. Drain.
- In crockpot mix together the sauce, diced tomatoes, and tomato paste. Add the italian seasoning and cooked hamburger meat.
- Stir to mix, cover, and cook on low 6-8 hours If sauce is too thick for you just add alittle water.