This is a recipe I came up with whilst studying at university, adapted from a few recipes online and swapping out the posh ingredients for simple ones. And it's nice a cheap! If you have some spare budget for the week buy some asparagus and add about 5 chopped sticks at the start.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add the oil to a large frying pan on medium heat.
- 2Slice the onion, garlic and celery and add to the pan and fry for a couple of minutes.
- 3Add the meatballs and leave for 10 minutes, stir occasionally.
- 4Add the spaghetti to a pan of boiling water for 10 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile add the can of chopped tomatoes, seasoning, mixed herbs and squirt of tomato ketchup to the meatball sauce and simmer for a further 10 minutes.
- 6Drain the spaghetti and add to the meatball sauce, stir in and serve.
Browse Our Top Meatballs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Spaghetti Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.6
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 20.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 12.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt & pepper