Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a recipe I came up with whilst studying at university, adapted from a few recipes online and swapping out the posh ingredients for simple ones. And it's nice a cheap! If you have some spare budget for the week buy some asparagus and add about 5 chopped sticks at the start.
- Add the oil to a large frying pan on medium heat.
- Slice the onion, garlic and celery and add to the pan and fry for a couple of minutes.
- Add the meatballs and leave for 10 minutes, stir occasionally.
- Add the spaghetti to a pan of boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile add the can of chopped tomatoes, seasoning, mixed herbs and squirt of tomato ketchup to the meatball sauce and simmer for a further 10 minutes.
- Drain the spaghetti and add to the meatball sauce, stir in and serve.