Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
A simple frittata that the kids are sure to love. Easy to put together with your average fridge & pantry staples!
- 6 eggs
- 118.29 ml milk
- 78.07 ml parsley, choppped
- 100 g button mushrooms, sliced
- 236.59 ml tasty cheese, grated
- 420 g canned salt-reduced spaghetti, in tomato sauce
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Grease a 4-cup quiche or baking dish.
- Whisk together eggs and milk in a bowl. Stir through parsley, mushrooms and half the cheese.
- Spread spaghetti in prepared dish. Pour in egg mixture and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake on centre shelf 25-30 mins until eggs are set and cheese is golden.
Tried to scale down the calories, so I useg egg beaters and skim milk with low-fat cheese. I also used regular spaghetti rather than canned.
Very good use of left over pasta! I always make dffrent versions of this dish with left overs, so far this one is my favorite. I added some mushrooms and cheese on top to kinda make like a pizza and broiled it at the end. Very good!! Made for ZWT 3!