- 6 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup parsley, choppped
- 100 g button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup tasty cheese, grated
- 420 g canned salt-reduced spaghetti, in tomato sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Grease a 4-cup quiche or baking dish.
- Whisk together eggs and milk in a bowl. Stir through parsley, mushrooms and half the cheese.
- Spread spaghetti in prepared dish. Pour in egg mixture and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake on centre shelf 25-30 mins until eggs are set and cheese is golden.