1/3 Photos of Simple Sour Cream Biscuits
This recipe is perfect for those of us who love homemade biscuits, but only cook for 1 or 2 people. You'll have 4 fresh, warm, tender biscuits on your plate in only 15 minutes. These biscuits cook up so quickly, that you can enjoy them any time of day! Eat them for breakfast, spread with butter, jelly, or honey, or use them to wipe up every drop of gravy off your dinner plate. Also try placing the raw biscuits on top of your favorite pot pie filling, and you'll have a hearty, comforting meal. This is a great way for new cooks to learn how to make biscuits!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour and baking soda, then add remaining ingredients, stirring just to combine.
- 2Place dough on floured surface, knead 4-6 times, then cut into 4 biscuits--you can just use a knife to divide the dough into 4 squares, or use a biscuit cutter for the classic round shape-if you don't have a biscuit cutter, use a drinking glass turned upside down.
- 3Brush tops of biscuits with melted butter, or just lightly spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- 4Bake at 425 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Sour Cream Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.8
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 18.9 mg
- Sodium 498.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 4.4 g