Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
From a Splenda cookbooklet.
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup Splenda granular, sugar substitute
- 2 tablespoons Splenda granular, sugar substitute
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-calorie margarine
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray 2 cookie sheets with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- Combine flour, 3/4 cup Splenda, baking powder and baking soda in one bowl.
- In another bowl, combine margarine, egg and vanilla extract mixing well with a wire whisk.
- Add liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix gently to combine.
- In a smaller bowl, combine the remaining 2 tablespoons Splenda and cinnamon.
- Shape dough into 24 - 1" balls and roll each ball in cinnamon mixture.
- Place cookies on cookie sheets and flatten each with the bottom of a glass sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes.
- Cool on wire racks.