1/1 Photo of Simple S'more Pie
Another great find in the AllYou Nov. 2011 edition. Very easy to make and uses easy to find ingredients. Note: you have to cool pie crust completely before filling so allow time for that to happen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 12 crackers processed to crumbs)
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1Melt butter and let cool for the pie crust. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2To make crust: Combine, cracker crumbs, cooled butter and sugar in a bowl. Mix well and transfer to a 9-inch pie plate. Press evenly over the bottom and sides of plate.
- 3Bake pie shell until firm about 10 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- 4For filling: Bring cream to a boil over medium-high heat.
- 5Place chocolate in a bowl; pour cream on top. Let sit for 5 minutes, then stir until smooth.
- 6Whisk in eggs and vanilla.
- 7Pour chocolate mixture into crust.
- 8Bake until set, about 25 minutes. Cool on a rack.
- 9Just before serving, preheat broiler to high. Set an oven rack 5 inches from heat source.
- 10Spread marshmallows over top of pie. Broil until toasted WATCH CAREFULLY to prevent scorching - only takes about 20-30 SECONDS.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple S'more Pie
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 471.1
- Calories from Fat 343
- Total Fat 38.2 g
- Saturated Fat 22.5 g
- Cholesterol 133.4 mg
- Sodium 131.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 15.6 g
- Protein 8.1 g