Recipe by HokiesMom
Quick Cooking magazine cut-out - not sure of year or author. Simple and very sweet. They are always a hit.
- 1 (20 ounce) package fudge brownie mix
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup canola oil
- 1 egg
- 12 small individual graham cracker tart shells
- 1 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsel
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare brownie batter by blending the brownie mix, water, canola oil and egg until moistened (about 40 strokes).
- Place graham cracker tart shells on a baking sheet.
- Fill each tart shell with brownie batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out with moist crumbs.
- Immediately sprinkle with a few marshmallows and some chocolate chips.
- Bake 3-5 minutes longer until marshmallows are puffed and golden brown.