Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
i got this out of a Quick Fixes magazine. I have tried it and I really enjoyed it--just don't overcook the salmon as it can ruin the taste.
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon butter, recipe says a knob
- 750 g potatoes, diced
- 500 ml chicken stock (made up, from either fresh, cube or concentrate)
- 500 ml milk
- 350 g smoked salmon, cut into ribbons
- fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, halved
- Fry the onion gently in the butter until softened.
- Add the potatoes, stock and milk.
- Simmer until potatoes are tender.
- Add smoked salmon and parsley and season well.
- Heat everything through and squeeze some lemon juice over.