1/1 Photo of Simple Smoked Chicken Salad Recipe
Simply Fresh Cooking's Note:
This recipe calls for smoked chicken, but if you don't have that you can use any kind of chicken and add some liquid smoke or smoked paprika... Or it works great as a base recipe to follow for regular chicken salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1*In a food processor fitted with a metal blade, add celery and pulse until it turns into a minced consistency. Remove from food processor and place in a large mixing bowl.
- 2Add 2 cups of chicken to food processor and pulse until desired consistency is reached; transfer to the mixing bowl with the celery and pulse the remaining chicken in the food processor.
- 3Add onion, salt, pepper, and 1 cup mayonnaise to the celery and chicken; stir until blended. Add more mayonnaise if necessary.
- 4Serve on whole grain bread or on top of Triscuits for a healthy snack or light lunch.
- 5*If you like bigger chunks of celery, you can skip the first step and place chopped celery right into the mixing bowl.
- 6Try some additions if you'd like: Hard boiled eggs, Grapes, Apples, Chopped almonds or walnuts, Raisins, Cucumber, Pickle Relish.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Smoked Chicken Salad Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.3
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 62.0 mg
- Sodium 469.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 18.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: