6 hrs 5 mins
This is a really big hit in my family of spicy chicken lovers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 2 pounds)
- 1 cup buffalo, sauce (as mild or hot as you like)
- 1 (1 ounce) packet ranch dressing mix
- hamburger bun
- 1Place chicken breasts in crockpot.
- 2In small bowl, combine buffalo sauce and ranch dressing mix; stir to combine.
- 3Pour sauce mix over chicken and cook on low for about 6-8 hours.
- 4Shred chicken and serve on buns.
- 5You can top the chicken sandwiches with Swiss cheese, extra hot sauce, blue cheese dressing or ranch dressing. Lettuce and sliced tomato is good too!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Slow Cooker Shredded Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.6
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 50.3 mg
- Sodium 91.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 16.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ranch dressing mix