Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This is a really big hit in my family of spicy chicken lovers.
Make and share this Simple Slow Cooker Shredded Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 2 pounds)
- 1 cup buffalo, sauce (as mild or hot as you like)
- 1 (1 ounce) packet ranch dressing mix
- hamburger bun
- Place chicken breasts in crockpot.
- In small bowl, combine buffalo sauce and ranch dressing mix; stir to combine.
- Pour sauce mix over chicken and cook on low for about 6-8 hours.
- Shred chicken and serve on buns.
- You can top the chicken sandwiches with Swiss cheese, extra hot sauce, blue cheese dressing or ranch dressing. Lettuce and sliced tomato is good too!