Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
My own recipe, created by trial and error and suited to my husband's picky tastes. This is my go-to recipe when I don't really feeli like cooking or am pressed for time!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons steak seasoning
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- Heat large skillet and coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add ground beef and steak seasoning, browning beef slightly, remove from heat then drain off fat.
- Add brown sugar to beef and stir, cooking on low-medium heat.
- Add tomato suce and barbeque sauce to beef and stir.
- Let mixture simmer for 7 -10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve on hamburger buns and enjoy!