My own recipe, created by trial and error and suited to my husband's picky tastes. This is my go-to recipe when I don't really feeli like cooking or am pressed for time!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat large skillet and coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Add ground beef and steak seasoning, browning beef slightly, remove from heat then drain off fat.
- 3Add brown sugar to beef and stir, cooking on low-medium heat.
- 4Add tomato suce and barbeque sauce to beef and stir.
- 5Let mixture simmer for 7 -10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 6Serve on hamburger buns and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Sloppy Joes
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 447.5
- Calories from Fat 233
- Total Fat 25.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 115.6 mg
- Sodium 544.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 16.2 g
- Protein 32.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: