Recipe by Lance in Tacoma
A quick and easy way to prepare some nice "Shrimp on the Barbie."
Top Review by Chef floWer
Made these today for the AFL grand final, everyone enjoyed them. Followed the recipe exactly, I used mini skewers because I wanted them to go along way and everyone could have a tasted. The flavour was yummy, they were so easy to prepare. Thank you Lance in Tacoma.
- 1 lb large shrimp (16-20 count)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice (fresh is better)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 4 wooden skewers
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and devein the shrimp; rinse and pat dry. In a bowl, combine all ingredients and stir well to mix. Let marinate at room temperature at least 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Warm grill to high.
- Soak the skewers in water to avoid burning.
- Put 4-5 shrimp on each skewer, brush with any remaining marinade and grill for 4 to 5 minutes on each side, turning once.