1/4 Photos of Simple Simons Birthday Bones
This recipe is from my "3 Dogs Bakery Cookbook". A cookbook especially for dogs. The recipes are natural and you could eat them yourself if you wanted to. My dogs love these.
My Private Note
large b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In a bowl combine flour and baking powder.
- 3In another bowl combine milk and peanut butter.
- 4Mix wet and dry ingredients together. Mix well.
- 5Turn out dough on a lightly floured surface and knead.
- 6Roll out dough to 1/4 inch thick and cut into shapes.
- 7Place on a greased baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until lightly brown.
- 8Cool on a rack and store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top High Calcium Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Simons Birthday Bones
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.3
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 42.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 3.5 g