Recipe by Baby Kato
A nice crispy chicken thats baked in the oven. Hope you enjoy this. Can easily be doubled.
Top Review by ChuckMac
I noted that the fat content is a bit high in the Nutrition Facts. This can be reduced by spraying the chicken pieces. Using an oil spray will greatly reduce the fat content.
The receipe is very easy to modify: number of chicken pieces, crumb types, seasoning (take dried chilies and grind them to a powder), etc. I can even see using other meats, e.g., fish, pork chops, slices of pork tenderloin . . .
- 1 cup cracker crumb, your preference
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 whole roasting chicken, cut up into 8 pieces