1/12 Photos of Simple Side Dish With Red Skinned Potatoes
Just made this up and it is so easy to make in the microwave, and all kids like it in my family, including my nieces. It is very tasty and so quick to fix.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean and cube redskins into small cubes and put in microwave safe dish that can be covered.
- 2Dot with butter and then, cover and microwave on high for 5 minutes.
- 3Add seasoned salt and pepper and mix to blend.
- 4Cover and return to microwave for five minutes. Then let rest for 8-10 minutes, check to see that potatoes tender. If not then microwave for 2 more minutes and then rest for 5 minutes.
- 5This is such a easy and fast dish to cook while meat is cooking on the grill. I usually make this with a chicken that I marinade and cook on the grill.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Side Dish With Red Skinned Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (440 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 600.7
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 45.8 mg
- Sodium 267.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 101.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.9 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 12.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: