Recipe by Chef 'Diva Divine
Combining frozen veggies & seafood with fresh gingerroot provides a bold & savory dish with hardly any work at all.
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta (uncooked)
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 lb frozen shrimp (peeled & uncooked)
- 3 cups frozen stir fry vegetables
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons gingerroot (grated)
- 1⁄4 cup Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta as directed on packaging & do not rinse.
- Meanwhile toss shrimp with cornstarch in large bowl & let stand 10mins.
- Place veggies in strainer; rinse under hot water30 sec. or until thawed. Drain.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet & add shrimp and ginger; stir fry 8 mins or until shrimp turns pink.
- Add vegetables, dressing & hoisin sauce; cook 2 mins to heat through, stirring frequently.
- Add drained pasta and shrimp mixture to mixing bowl & mix lihtly.