Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Combining frozen veggies & seafood with fresh gingerroot provides a bold & savory dish with hardly any work at all.
- Cook pasta as directed on packaging & do not rinse.
- Meanwhile toss shrimp with cornstarch in large bowl & let stand 10mins.
- Place veggies in strainer; rinse under hot water30 sec. or until thawed. Drain.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet & add shrimp and ginger; stir fry 8 mins or until shrimp turns pink.
- Add vegetables, dressing & hoisin sauce; cook 2 mins to heat through, stirring frequently.
- Add drained pasta and shrimp mixture to mixing bowl & mix lihtly.
this is my go to recipe for stir fry. It's so easy to make and so good. I serve it over rice instead of pasta. Love it. Thanks Chef Diva!
Very good and so easy to make! Even my 4 year old ate it all up. Thanks!
This was so easy and good. I served mine over brown rice instead of pasta. Very easy and nice flavor. Reviewed for PAC Spring 2008