1/1 Photo of Simple Shrimp Stir Fry
Chef 'Diva Divine's Note:
Combining frozen veggies & seafood with fresh gingerroot provides a bold & savory dish with hardly any work at all.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta as directed on packaging & do not rinse.
- 2Meanwhile toss shrimp with cornstarch in large bowl & let stand 10mins.
- 3Place veggies in strainer; rinse under hot water30 sec. or until thawed. Drain.
- 4Heat oil in large nonstick skillet & add shrimp and ginger; stir fry 8 mins or until shrimp turns pink.
- 5Add vegetables, dressing & hoisin sauce; cook 2 mins to heat through, stirring frequently.
- 6Add drained pasta and shrimp mixture to mixing bowl & mix lihtly.
Browse Our Top Japanese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Shrimp Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.7
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 221.2 mg
- Sodium 629.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 31.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
stir fry vegetables