Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Simple, sweet and light! Serving size is a guess, Personally, I could eat 12 shrimp myself!
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Comvine all ingredients except shrimp, and stir with a whisk.
- Skewer shrimp (if you are using wooden skewers, be sure you have soaked them in water for about 30 minutes.)
- Brush one side of shrimp with mixture, and grill for 2 minutes.
- Turn shrimp, brush other side with glaze and cook another 2 minutes or until done.