Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a fast and easy dip that goes fast at parties and get togethers. Got it from an old girlfriend about 30 years ago and still make it all the time. Serve it with Ritz crackers
- 8 ounces light cream cheese (soften)
- 8 ounces mayonnaise
- 4 ounces seafood cocktail sauce (to taste)
- 1⁄2 lb baby shrimp
- 2 green onions
- Chop up green onions and set aside.
- Mix cream cheese and mayonnaise and put in serving dish.
- Rinse off shrimp and place on top of above mixture.
- On top of shrimp cover with coctail sauce.
- Top with chopped green onions.