Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
This recipe is for Shrimp lovers - no fillers; all shrimp with the sweetness of coconut offset by the zing of spice!
- 1 lb raw shrimp, roughly chopped
- 1⁄4 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon jalapenos, minced or 1 teaspoon Thai peppers
- In food processor pulse ingredients 10-15 times until all are combined but texture is still slightly chunky.
- Heat several TBSPs of oil in skillet over medium high heat.
- Scoop up batter and drop into pan.
- Cook each side 2-3 minutes each.