Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
This is super easy. We really like to just dump this on top of boiled potatoes.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 lbs shrimp, peeled and cleaned
- 1 small zucchini, cubed
- 1 firm tomatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- Melt butter in non-stick skillet on med-hi heat.
- Add shrimp; saute 1 minute.
- Add zucchini, saute 2 minutes.
- Add tomato, seasoning, salt and red pepper; cook and stir for 3 minutes.
- Transfer to plate; sprinkle with parmesan.
Really good! My 10-year-old loved the shrimp and potatoes.
This was even better than I thought it would be. I used two pounds of shrimp, 3 good-sized zucchini, and 6 roma tomatoes - and upped the spices by about another half. Served it over quinoa. And forgot the parmesan, but we didn't even miss it. I agree with the other reviewers - easy last-minute meal.
I decided to use orzo pasta tossed with olive oil and s&p and then thew the saute on top. Really good last minute meal with frozen precooked shrimp. Thanks for the idea!