- 4 cups torn salad greens, your choice, I like romaine and field greens
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cooked
- 4 -5 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple tidbits, drained
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2-2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup chow mein noodles
- salt and pepper, if needed, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces.
- In a small bowl, blend together mayonnaise, sesame oil and ginger.
- In a large salad bowl, toss together torn greens, chicken pieces, green onions and pineapple tidbits.
- Add in mayo mixture and toss to coat.
- Divide among 2 salad plates and sprinkle chow mein noddles over top.
- Add salt and / or pepper to taste.