Prep 8 mins
Cook 25 mins
- Beat butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Blend in vanilla.
- Add 2 cups flour, 1 cup at a time.
- Roll out on floured surface; cut into 2 inch squares.
- Put on ungreased cookie sheet; prick the tops with a fork.
- Bake at 325* for 25 minutes or until top is very light brown.
Simply put, Fantastic. These were so easy and wonderful. I didn't roll them out but instead made little button like cookies and the kids loved them, probably because I let them have more than I normaly would. I will make these again for sure. Thank you for sharing.
These were so simple to make but tasted great. Next time I'd chill the dough a while to make the dough easier to handle.
These cookies were delicious! I halfed the recipe as I just wanted a small amount of goodies in the house and that worked great. Obviously I rolled them too thin as my yield was about 18 cookies, but not to worry, they still were perfect shortbread consistency. They kept well in a ziploc until the last bite!