Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
Quick and easy family recipe. From ChowMama blog.
- 1 lb organic thin noodles, cooked & drained*
- 1⁄4 cup organic soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons organic sugar
- 4 cloves organic garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons organic rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons organic sesame oil
- 4 tablespoons organic canola oil
- 2 tablespoons hot water (you can use the pasta cooking water)
- 3 tablespoons organic creamy peanut butter (skip for kids under 12 mos) (optional)
- organic scallion, thinly sliced
- Whisk together all ingredients except for noodles and green onions.
- Pour sauce over warm noodles and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with green onions, toss and serve.