Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Fast, easy recipe that goes great on the side of any Asian dish.
- 1 (12 ounce) packageuncooked vermicelli or 1 (16 ounce) fresh Chinese noodles
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated gingerroot
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Cut fresh noodles into 4 inch pieces or cook uncooked noodles and cut. Keep warm.
- Cook sesame seeds in large skillet or wok until toasted. Remove and set aside.
- Heat oil in same skillet and cook garlic, ginger and carrots for 1 - 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Add onions, soy sauce, sesame oil, sesame seeds and cooked noodles. Cook another 3 minutes or until heated through.